- Drop-on-demand technique for small structures and adhesive points
- High experience with adhesives
- Volume ranges from pico- to microliter with high accuracy
The increasing miniaturization of components of a few hundred micrometers and smaller makes it necessary applying the amount of adhesives with a volume of pico- to microliter with a very high accuracy. This accuracy is required for not only the volume of the adhesive but also its positioning.
The wide range of available adhesives is similar the application purpose.
Lens systems, fiber optics or other miniaturized components need to be connected. Next to this, the manufacture of component coating is of great interest as well.
- list of adhesives 1119.pdf (86.2 KiB)
- Microdrop System 0416.pdf (240.7 KiB)
- Nanojet NJ Piezovalve 0617.pdf (145.3 KiB)
- Nanojet Solenoid Valves 0416.pdf (129.2 KiB)
- microdrop Autodrop Gantry II Customized.pdf (1.0 MiB)
- microdrop Autodrop Gantry.pdf (245.4 KiB)
- microdrop Autodrop Compact.pdf (1.1 MiB)